Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Off The Game For 40 Days

Hello everybody! I'm back to the blogging world with a drafted post on the explaination on why my name was changed from Hannah to Allison. Sadly I can't post it yet since I wanted to add a video to it.
But anyways, if you haven't heard now from Twitter I am not going to be on Wizard101 for 40 days. Why you asked? Well since I'm a Catholic the Catholic Church entered in the season of Lent on Ash Wednesday. Lent is a time to pray, and give up something that we don't need for Jesus who died on the Cross for our sins.

So I'm giving up Wizard101 for 40 days. But don't worry I'll be back around Holy Thursday or Easter Sunday. So since I'll be offline I've decided to do something to pass time. I'll be on Twitter (of course) and I'm gonna do a 40 day count down starting today! 39 days to go now and I've decided to do daily interviews. So if you want to be interviewed send me a email at AllisonStormy@hotmail.com I will be asking the same questions so make sure you add these questions to the email. :)

Q: Since when have you been playing Wizard101 and how did you find it?
A:

Q:What is your main school and why did you choose it?
A:

Q:What's your favorite world and why?
A:

Q: (This is Mari's question that she asked on RR last night) If you can customize your own pack what would you name it and what would you add in it?
A:

Q: If you had to choose between a salon in the Shopping District (to change your wizard's look) or interactive furniture which one would you pick and why?
A:

Q: Last but not least, what is your favorite part about Wizard101?
A:


So if you want to answer these questions copy and paste this to the email and email me once again at AllisonStormy@Hotmail.com Also if anybody would like to interview me or ask me any questions feel free. That's all for this post! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment