Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The all-star meet and greet!

Hey guys! Marissa told me about this All-star meet and greet that she got invited to. So since I haven't been on for a while I haven't been invited yet. But if I don't get invited I'll just be one of the visitors and see Marissa going nutty as usual. :P Well I copied nad pasted this fron John's blog-

Hey there spellcasters! John Lifeglen here to let you in on a little secret. The All-Star Meet & Greet is up and running! I'll let the flier speak for itself
Props to Cassandra Hexthorn for the amazing graphic as I am graphically challenged ;)
Yep, that's right! All kinds of heavy hitters will be there! This party is being hosted at my Watchtower Hall (surprised ya didn't I? Well this party will be to break it in right. It's been constructed for quite some time now, I just wanted to unveil with a bang. Attend the event, see the Watchtower-good deal right?). Port busses will be loading in Golem Court of Unicorn Area One at 8:00 PM CST. The bus will leave promptly at that time. Two more busses will run in 15 minute intervals at 8:15 and 8:30. 8:30 is the final bus of the evening. If you are unable to make the 8:30 bus, please comment on this post as Heather Emeraldflame (our marvelous hostess) is arranging the port bus schedules. We hope to see you when the stars align! Please note, the Bloggers' Club Countdown/Timer also leads to this event. Until the timer triggers, the 1st port bus will not leave.

We hope to see you all there!
Your Friend Always,

John Lifeglen


No comments:

Post a Comment